Monday, April 23, 2012

I saw this heart stamp when I was out picking up some paper and I love love loved the great pattern on it. I crumpled up some more paper bags (my new favorite hobby) and went to work. 

I have been wanting to try something new with my burlap so for the details card I ended up braiding the burlap! It looks super cool in "real life" and it gave me a great idea for a new invite set. 

I know this paper looks blue in the picture but it's actually a soft gray and the contrast with the brown looks so good! I also tried it using a coral paper and it looks awesome. This is definitely one of those versatile sets that would look great with any color scheme. I think I'll try it using fabric for the heart and accents and see how that turns out...

Happy Monday! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment