Wednesday, May 2, 2012


Lately it seems like I have been eating, breathing and dreaming wedding invitations. They have definitely taken over my creative life in a very positive way!

Anyways, I was at Cost Plus World Market today seeing if I could pick up any new inspirations and I found this beautiful paper! Isn't it amazing? The contrast between the teal and brown is so rich. I've been really inspired by bright colors and big patterns lately. 

As I've been working on my invite designs, I've also realized that I love working with paper bags so I think you're going to be seeing quite a bit more of them :) I think they add that extra handmade feel that you don't get from plain, flat paper. Granted it smells like it might catch on fire when I'm using the embossing heat gun, but the finished product is totally worth it.

I picked up some other great papers today so keep watching for some new paper good creations! 


No comments:

Post a Comment