Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Gift Tags


It's definitely safe to say I am a paper hoarder. I'm obsessed with water colors and I'm a paper hoarder. I have a REALLY hard time throwing away any scrap paper. Even if it's the smallest sliver, I still think that 11 days from now I will get a brilliant idea and NEED that tiny piece of paper.

I needed a cute tag for a present I was giving the other day but I didn't want to do a whole card. I went to my scrap drawer and made a super simple tag just using a piece of kraft paper and scrapbook paper. I punched a tiny hole at the top and attached a burlap string and there you have it! How cute would one of these be tied to a mason jar for a holiday gift? Another great thing about using scraps is a lot of paper is double sided but with most of the products I make, you only end up seeing one side. This is a great way to stretch your resources!

I made this set and put them up on Etsy so go take a look!  

No comments:

Post a Comment