Monday, November 26, 2012

Sketched Wedding Invitations


I'm so excited to share with you a new line of wedding invitations I've been working on! A couple of weeks ago I posted a stationery set of chevron cards I made in my Etsy shop. I've been getting such positive feedback from them I wanted to explore that side of design and come up with some invitations that were hand drawn as well. 

While most of my other invite suites are heavy on cutting and assembling unique and beautiful paper, these are more focused on a funky, artsy theme where the drawings and patterns stand out, not the paper. I used color pencils and paint pens because I LOVE the look of colored pencil more than any other tool. It can be soft or vibrant but never harsh. 

I'm so excited to add to this collection! Stay tuned because I'll be posting some other colored pencil projects I've been working on later this week!  


No comments:

Post a Comment