Saturday, January 26, 2013

Vintage Black and Pink Doily Invitations


This is a crazy exciting weekend because one of my best friends is getting married!! The bf and I are headed up to LA for all the festivities but before we go I wanted to leave you with something pretty to look at while I'm gone. 

I get on these kicks and lately it's been baker's twine so I wanted to share another invitation suite I made. I love the contrast between the black and pink. I'm usually not a big fan of using black on my designs...I'm really more of a brown, earth tone person, but I think this one turned out great. When I first looked at this paper I thought it had sand dollar designs all over it but they're more like doilies. Whatever they are, I'm a fan. 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment