Thursday, January 31, 2013

Romantic Whimsical Wedding Invites



A couple of weekends ago I stocked up on a whole bunch of fun paper! Thanks to the wonderful bf's Christmas gift, I was like a kid in the candy store, but in a paper store...

Anyways, I went to one of my favorite paper stores here in San Diego Paper Tales and just went crazy. This particular paper really jumped out at me because I love this teal color. I also really like the whimsical print in the background so I knew it would be perfect for the design I had in mind. 

I made the font a little fancy and romantic to compliment the vintage ribbon, but played up the whimsy side with burlap and brown hues. I'm loving it. It's going up on the wall. Pictures of "the wall" to come soon. I'm pretty proud of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment