Sunday, February 24, 2013

Gray and White Floral Wedding Suite


It's been another gorgeous San Diego weekend that went by WAY TOO FAST! Oh well, I always have fun anticipating the next one and planning some new adventures.

I had some time to work on new wedding suites this weekend and this is the newest one. I know that some people hate square invitations because you do have to pay extra to mail them but when I get ideas in my head, there's no stopping me and this paper just called for a square design.

The gray and white pattern reminds me of a chalkboard look which is so popular right now. It's definitely a versatile design that can be made more formal by trading the kraft paper backing for something white, and nixing the burlap tie. I played around with some gray font colors but ultimately came back to my one true love...brown. 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and I'll be posting some more suites this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment