Thursday, May 31, 2012


I have really been jonesin' for some new stamps lately but when I was perusing my vast collection the other day I realized I completely forgot about this little beauty!
If you remember a while back I made a wedding invitation suite using this stamp and colored it in with a pinkish, reddish mahogany colored pencil. Well, given that I have a nice big box of colored pencils I knew this stamp was all too perfect for a new project.
I received an order for some simple everyday cards and in the past I've always used actual premade cards but for these I just cut out some kraft paper and made my own!
I didn't even bother messing with the embossing powder. Just good old brown ink and some colored pencils. So easy and cute! What colors would you try out for the flowers?

No comments:

Post a Comment